Monday, October 27, 2008

About Me

My name is Kevin I am twelve years old.I enjoy playing my guitar,shooting air soft with my friends,playing my Xbox 360,playing hockey,and hanging out with my Friends.I own 2 electric guitars.An Ibanez Stratocaster and a Gibson Les Paul.I enjoy listening to rock music Metallica, Green day,AC/DC,Aerosmith,Audioslave,and Collective soul.I like playing my PS2 my current favorite game is Mercenaries 2 World in flames http://www.mercs2.com/.I also like hanging out with my friends, playing air soft, and going to my friend's house and watching TV.And I have two siblings they can sometimes be a real pain in the neck they're names are Adam he is five and Kelly she is nine.I also have three dogs a golden retriever his name is Jake, a jack Russell mutt his name is Jim,and a beagle his name is B.

1 comment:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.